It’s estimated that every two seconds, a car accident occurs somewhere in our state.
Recent Florida driver studies have revealed that in just one year:
- 195,104 injuries were caused by traffic accidents
- 2,444 fatalities were the result of traffic crashes
- 794 of those fatalities were alcohol-related
- 1,796 crashes were caused by distracted drivers
- 499 pedestrians were killed in auto accidents
- 7,290 pedestrians were injured
- 76 bicyclists were killed in traffic crashes
- 4,600 bicyclists were injured
Statistics may sound shocking but they don’t tell the real story…the fact that each of those numbers involves a real person whose life and the lives of their family members has changed – sometimes dramatically, sometimes permanently – due to the car accident.
Have you or someone you love been injured in an auto accident as a result of the negligence someone else? It is important that you contact an experienced accident attorney as soon as possible. The preservation of evidence needed to prove your claim is of utmost importance and may be lost or destroyed if not secured immediately. Contact our office today to schedule your free initial consultation.